Monday, February 1, 2010

I never had a Valentine’s


I never had a Valentine’s

but I know what love is
and this is for you my “love”

my heart is your present

I’m yours take me

love meprotect me ,

because I will be doing the same,

I want to have you on my arms

I wanna keep you warn ,

I wanna love you and protect you ,

I wanna kiss you and breath

the soft aroma from your hair

I want to wake up with you on my side ,
I want you to be the first person

that I see every morning ,

and the last person I see at night ,

and on my dreams ,

some day you will find me just like

I will find you ,

don’t give up because I haven’t give up ,

keep looking for me ,

I may be very know close,you and

I already miss you ,

I love you even before I meet you ,

and I give you my heart …
If you know what been in love is if you know what love is keep it safe , take care of it respect it , give it the best of you every day , Not just tomorrow or when you chose , love is a gift and if someone love you , consider your self very lucky ,
bless because there is no bigger joy on life than love …

No comments: