Monday, February 1, 2010

Voice of a Broken Heart !



alone at night I can hear


the silence of the night brakes with


cry and sorrow ,I am broken my heart say


why ?


haven’t I been good ?


haven’t I love enough ?


why I am alone ?


why no one want me ?


I am broken yes but I can still love


I know how to love ,


just give me a chance I’m tired of being alone


I don’t know what a kiss is or a hug


I watch the sunrise and the sunset by my self


I look around and no one sees me ,


maybe I’m just a shadow ,


maybe I’m a ghost .


I see loveI talk about loveI hear love


but I have never feel it


that’s why I am broken and


every night I’m cold ,


every night I dream and I hope


that I will be whole again


some day I will no longer be alone


I no longer will cry at night .


but love is just a dream that


I want to have and never wake up


maybe some day


I will have that dream ..

No comments: